CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Welcome Rhodes Descendants

Hello Rhodes family descendants! I have been wanting to create something to bring together family members that moved away from the area. I am asking for everyone to create their own web page at blogspot.com and we can all link the pages together. If you have someone from the younger generation to help, the web page is actually easy and fun to create! So tell your family members about this if I don't have their email, please forward the link!!!

Don't forget to periodically check back as I will be posting older photos as my scanner and I get to know each other!!!

2 comments:

ladonna said...

THIS IS GREAT, I HAVE ENJOYED THIS SO MUCH. LOOKING FORWARD TO KEEPING IN TOUCH AND UP TO DATE.

Bev said...

Hi Shannon & Brittney,

This is Bev (& Al). We met Shannon at the Cannery and found out that he and my mother shared the same last name, and both were from Arkansas! So we maybe distant relatives! My mother's name was Violet Elaine, born 3/18/21 and her father's name was Marvin. Off hand I don't know what year he was born. The only record of him I ever found of him was on a sensus. But I don't know where the paperwork is now. Her father died when she was 3 weeks old and her mother died with she was 3 yrs old, so she really didn't know a lot about them. His brother, who rasied my mom and her brother Joy, was named Jess. First I searched all the cemeteries in the area online, and then when we visited, but could never find a marker with their names on it. So I thought maybe I could find out something here.

Btw, you have an adorable little girl!!!!!!!

Bev & Al